Cornerstone Children!

Cornerstone Children!
Some of the children at Cornerstone, enjoying a few laughs with me

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Thanksgiving Week

Happy Thanksgiving Week!  I am thankful this week for all of my friends and family in Uganda AND in the U.S.  I am so blessed to be able to serve at Cornerstone for the time God has me here. 

I wish all of my American peeps a great Thanksgiving holiday!  I will be thinking of everyone as we have our chicken (or possibly turkey!), rolls, and pumpkin pie in Budaka, with a few fellow Peace Corp friends  :)

Here's one person I am thankful for at Cornerstone: David, whose about 9 years old, is one of our leaders.  He has a great personality, funny sense of humor, and tells it like he sees it.  I love this boy!


No comments:

Post a Comment