Cornerstone Children!

Cornerstone Children!
Some of the children at Cornerstone, enjoying a few laughs with me

Friday, November 9, 2012

Funny Events


A few funny things to share:

1)   Moses was upset with Aunt Monicah (the “mom” of the orphans) the other morning because she made him do something he didn’t want to do (how mean of her, right).  After she walked away, he was crying and saying, “Mommy, I’m going to report you to Mommy!”  Hehe.
2)  We gave some of the younger kids charts for their daily routines.  They have to make their beds, get dressed, etc., and each day that they do all the tasks without being reminded, they get a sticker for that day.  So on the first day we started using the charts, I had all the little children running up to me to tell me that they had gotten dressed or tied their shoes or washed their hands.  I was surprised I didn’t hear about each time they went and peed, too.  So funny!
3)   I’m sitting on my day off and watching a truck stuck in the mud.  Watching 5 men struggle to lift the front end of the truck up.  Then watching them do this 4 times because they forgot to put something under the tire for traction the first 3 times…

There’s a little bit of my week in a nutshell.  Kids are well and it’s been another great week.  Until next time, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment